· Mitchell Bros. Beef Stir Fry Meat
· Bok Choy
· Cabbage (Napa or Green)
· Green Onions
· Soy Sauce
· White Rice
· Salt n Pepper
1. Take your Mitchell Bros. Beef Stir Fry Meat out of the Freezer and let it thaw. Make sure you bring to room temperature before cooking
2. Chop all your veggies (Bok Choy, Cabbage, Green Onions) and put together in a large wok
3. Start your rice (depending on how big your family is… normally we make 1.5 - 2 cups of rice and that is good for 5 - 6 meals of stir fry)
4. Pre-heat your cast iron pan on medium-low and put two table spoons of butter in
5. Mix 1 cup of soy sauce and three table spoons of sugar together in a separate bowl
6. Turn your wok onto medium and add your soy sauce and sugar mixture. Then add half a cup of water. Keep on medium heat until the liquid starts to bubble then turn to low
7. When your butter starts to brown in the cast iron pan, add your Stir Fry Beef. Salt and Pepper generously. Make sure not to over cook! One – One and a half minutes is all it needs!
8. Once the beef is done, take out of the cast iron pan and allow to rest.
9. Once all the veggies are cooked (10-12 mins on low), add the stir fry beef to the Wok and mix together. Let simmer for 1 minute.
10. Serve the veggies and beef over rice and enjoy :)